Monday, August 16, 2021

πŸ’₯ Dangerous flammable creatures! I


( I )




The Nightmare of the Arts Festival in Sharjah U.A.E!



islamic art festival sharjah





I was invited to hold an exhibition through the Department of Arts in the United Arab Emirates in Sharjah within the activities of the tenth Islamic Arts Festival on honor of Her Highness Sheikha Jawaher bint Muhammad Al Qasimi, I fulfilled all the requirements of the activity in the invitation as they asked me, I went there and my name was registered in the giant electronic airport boards, where the entry procedures were taken immediately while I was sitting when I told them that that was my name .. The driver was waiting for me to take me to the famous Rotana Hotel in the Emirates .. and everything was arranged as global events for festivals.


They informed me in the Arts Department that there would be two Iraqis working in the department to communicate with me during the before and after the event.. I said why not..but “it was the biggest disaster”!!!


 

Ω‡Ψ΄Ψ§Ω… Ψ§Ω„Ω…ΨΈΩ„ΩˆΩ…

 

Request from the Ministry of Culture to me, to set up an exhibition in Sharjah U.A.E

 


They were (Farah) as F, who works in the department as a relations employee or something, and (Mohammed) as M, who works as a calligrapher in one of the external workshops of the Department of Arts...


These two Iraqis turned the event into a hell of shameful situations..I didn't even know what was going on or happening, so they were hiding the malice of the devils behind that smile and showing me that everything was fine, but it was the opposite..I met the sister of His Highness the Ruler of Sharjah, a respectable and classy person. 


She was in charge of the Higher Colleges of Technology in Sharjah, as I remember. She asked me to give lectures there, and she gave me her  card in case I needed anything. (M) drove me at that time to the colleges, but they prevented him from entering with me, knowing that he was supposed to assign the driver for the event, but this person offered his services first of all to make me believe that he was that loving person. I wouldn't know what he was thinking, the authorization was only for me, so he kept waiting for me in the scorching UAE sun outside, I didn't know that this would give him a feeling of inferiority or a motive to ignite the fire of hatred and grudge with me. 


 



Hisham Al Mazloum


Higher Colleges of Technology in Sharjah, U.A.E


The Ruler of Sharjah, His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi visited the building, so the Director of the Department of Arts, Hisham Al-Mazloum, chose me to be in the first row of recipients... Hisham was a very kind and peaceful person. Perhaps Hisham's behavior angered those creatures (F) and (M). 



His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad bin Sultan Al Qasimi, ruler of Sharjah


 

A yellow smile from these two, to silence, no one asks about me anymore or even knows that I am in the hotel in the first place. I was isolated from all the events of the festival, I no longer know what is going on!

Suddenly during the exhibition, Hisham entered and pulled all the employees out of the exhibition angrily, and I did not know anything. The actions of the Director of the Department of Arts, Hisham Al-Mazloum, without asking or talking to me... He became behaving like a lunatic in a way that causes confusion and shame and needs an explanation! They lied, told lies and gossip and directly affected him on his actions.

 


 

islamic art festival sharjah

The official invitation to the exhibition


 

The certificates of appreciation were distributed, and (F) or (M) did not inform me about that either, and I did not receive a call about a conference or anything else during my stay after the first days there. 

(M) called me after the certificate distribution event he said your appreciation certificate with me Do you want it? I said No, just keep it for the shameful memory! I  refused the certificate. 
I was feeling shy, I do not know how to deal with these behaviors, and I do not know what they think and how. It is the dignity of a Muslim that you do not think bad of him.
The very next day, she called me (F) the person who agreed with (M) to provoke the indignation of Hisham Al-Mazloum, the responsible manager. 
(F) She told me your plane in half an hour you have to leave now or you will lose your expensive fligh... hurry... hurryt!
Despite everything they did, I was silent as a guest, but when things came from (F) with that rudeness..
I left my flight departure date and did not fulfill what I requested, which was not what she expected (F) or (M), and I contacted directly the office of Abdullah Al Owais, head of the Department of Culture, and told them that they were the ones who sent my request, and they invited me here, this behavior (a defect) It is not appropriate and unexpected .. and immoral! What is happening to me needs an explanation.. But surprisingly, they were not aware of what was going on!
They were astonished at how bad it was just like me, and they were trying to understand from me who did this to me, why and how things got to such a low level? A serious investigation began about what happened to me with them! And why?



 

Hisham Al Mazloum


Sharjah Art Museum in Sharjah U.A.E


 

In the end, when the duo knew that I did not leave and were held accountable, they played the role of the victim, pretending to cry and being as injustice, fearing for their jobs.

While I was at the airport, Hisham the manager called me, perhaps his conscience alerted him, or he was trying to make sure that I would not complain to the office of His Highness the ruler, for fear of his job position.

He spoke to me for a long time on the phone for more than half an hour without a goal for what he did to me, I did not understand at all why he called me, but in the end he told me about the nonsense that he has deceived by those two iraqi demons (F) and (M), after I exposed what they had done to me in front of the Ministry! Because I did not like the design of the brochure! truly? Does it summon all this evil? All this fuss? I think it was not that simple, but they added a lot of spices from the falsehood and lying to get it to what it was! As he claims that everything they did to me because of this!

 

It is the biggest evidence of the seriousness of these dangerous creatures and their skills in the obsession of transforming humans from a normal human being into an evil, rebellious human being! 

 


islamic art festival sharjah

Exhibition brochure with that stupid design they made.

  

This is what led him to engage in these stupid behaviors. Only then did I know that I was not wrong about them and I knew the purpose of that game, because they were smiling at me to the end (F) representing the role of the oppressed, tenderhearted, who made me doubt even I think..! As for (Mohammed) like the role of a loyal friend to the end, as in the movies, when the criminal appears, he is one of the characters who played the role of the victim or the lover throughout the movie... It turns out that most of the ideas were made by (M)!
I found out that just after I told the manager Hisham, look at Muhammad, how much he has loyalty, sincerity and a friendly personality. We even ate together. He waited for me for hours in the sun. Until now, he asks, checks and says please reassures me about you, where are you now? through SMS and calls until now. 
Hisham replied to me, saying: the one you mentioned to me now (M) is the first one speak badly about you!
I did not know what to answer after this surprise!
If you know he talked about me bad, why are you listening? You are supposed to be an artist as you claim and a professional "the artist rises above these reprehensible habits"!! It is assumed that you are a professional official and not responsible for discord and hypocrisy... I came to you as you invited me, in the language of art and my artistic works, And you met me and addressed me and those creatures with falsehood, hypocrisy, discord, temptation and problems! Invitation text says solo exhibition! But it was a school activity! who cares for your iraqi employees? What do I do with them?
These actions do not outlive a country and are not appropriate for a cultural circle that is interested in arts and artists. These actions have destroyed and corrupted their homes and wiped them out, oppressing each other, through this behavior and method, and that is why they ended up coming expats with temporary stays.
And if they allowed (M) to enter with me to the Higher Colleges of Technology, it caused me a big problem there as well with the professors or students, but he was not allowed to enter, so things went well and because the matter was directly through the governor’s sister, there is no room for play in that. 
(F) called me crying like TV dramas, and I told her that it is a shame to work these intrigues and misfortunes with a person who is supposed to be the son of her country, and that I was just a guest.. Is this guest hospitality for you? Why all this evil? why cost me all this torching and torture?  
She was swearing and swearing that she had nothing to do with this actions and that she was wronged. So, who then changed Hisham that man and made him act in such a shameful manner? I only met the man a few times and he was very kind, respectful and calm?! I don't have any contact with anyone else! she and (M).

(F) did not give up and took pride in evil, and decided to continue with the activities of her festival. Problems, calamities and intrigue continued like rain on my head until I left the hotel in a serious crazy attempt to prove that she was capable and to justify their actions with me that they were right in front of the Ministry. 
Extra meals were registered at the hotel on a daily basis and extra purchases were registered in unbelievable numbers… Even the free meals were calculated on purpose! It was a bill for someone who weighed over 100kg and had a stomach the size of an elephant...a bill for a family with kids! While I weigh 65 kg my body was very thin due to constant travelling, and it was month of Ramadan while you fasting from dawn until sunset my stomach can barely fit two meals, Hisham remembers this well, Also registered energy drinks up to 7 per day!!! Even an athlete can't drink this huge amount of energy! It was as if I was running a marathon, when in reality my food was only suhoor and iftar (what is eaten before fasting, and after time fasting end)...
She thought that I would not be able to pay that giant bill to the seven-star Rotana Hotel, so she expected me to have a legal problem with the hotel to prove that what she had done of evils and machinations was right and I deserve it! But I paid the bill. That was another bill in addition to the sinister invitation to hold an exhibition there, in addition to the flight fare.
In the end, when I went out of U.A.E, she had no more evil pranks and intrigues in her hand to do with me!! She called me and told me that my artwork would be seized and kept there because it is one of our rights now, and the problem is speaking in the department's tongue to convince me that the department is doing this on purpose with me and it turns out to me that it is only a representative who speaks in the department's tongue.. 
I wrote to Hisham Al-Mazloum again I told him that this is my right and I will demand it and my right will not be lost.

Hisham called me with his beautiful calm, and said to me, What is going on? Everything is fine and you will get all your artwork soon. After their game was exposed, whenever a calamity ignited Hisham would extinguish it because he learned the lesson. 

Hisham Al-Mazloum is an artist with a good, balanced, classy and very calm personality. But he ended up as a shopping cart loaded with nonsense and driven without direction towards trivial, sterile problems that have no explanation, link or benefit, and do not rise to the level of the state or festival event except sabotage and problems.

"The words of a slanderer are like coal, even if it does not burn, it sees it smears and dirt"

Then (F) she quickly deleted all the articles in the electronic newspapers, through her contact with the newspapers as an employee in relations, and erased all traces of the invitation for the same reasons, and I think this would not have happened if not for Hisham's blessing and approval! 


 


 


But this was not to extinguish the fire of evil and hatred within her! Rather, she tried with her husband (F), and her husband called me and said, “I am (F)’s husband. I work for the MBC.” channal what is your problem with my wife? Why did you report her? (F) crying because of you!

I told him what his wife did to me and (M) and I told him, put yourself in my place, what would you do? Then the man did not speak much from the shock and started sighing! He said I don't know how we will end this call, I told him well, he thanked me and I thanked him and my conversation with him ended. 

In the end when I rearrange what happened to me, what I gained from that ominous invitation and the festival, I see that I was invited to an event that I thought was a personal exhibition and a festival with civilized and cultural features that characterize all artistic activities. I can add details to my biography with pride, and exchange beautiful memorial photos and the fraternal relations that bind us in one language, which is the language of culture and art.

I thought that I would get to know and meet artists from different countries and share experiences, but ((it was the opposite)).

I searched to understand what happened with me, for what I've got from those dangerous flammable creatures, I did not find a wisdom or saying in Islam, among the Arabs, or the Christian or Jewish or Hindu, or any denomination or religion, not even in the pre-Islamic eras, not even in the stone ages, that stipulates that a person harms his guest in this way even if he is an infidel, even if he is an enemy in a state of war!
This happened in the month of Ramadan (( The most months in which a Muslim withholds from doing evil )) and all this harm was during fasting! It was a real nightmare. 

 

Knowing that the people of the Emirates are among the well-known peoples for their kindness, generosity, and love for the guest, and they have a mark of sophistication and calm.What happened wasn't going to happen were it not for the whispering of those dangerous, flammable creatures that seek to cause organized ruin, and hasten to make evil, animosity, hatred and strife... (each of them has a devil and he has a companion)! God warns of people like them a lot in many of His verses.




To be continued...