Sunday, August 8, 2021

⚜️The point of no return!

 



Victor Amle






The design process / the monopoly of the designer and his life / observation at that fashion house.

The artist is a person who creates artwork that has aesthetic, emotional, spiritual and intellectual components and components, based on self-inspiration! That stems from his personality! It is the extent of the absolute spirit, this is the difference between him and the administrator who steals the artwork and says this to me or the craftsman...

 

The aesthetic values which owned by the artist fall down and fade at the managerial or the craftsman the two lack those characteristics that cannot be acquired through speech or pretense.

The craftsman is a person who performs and copies With a hand in a method and an idea that the designer instructs to him.

Takes a long time to implement it.

The craftsman repeats while the designer or artist creates a single work that he does not repeat it because he renews his ideas with new works and lives in a state of creating innovative aesthetics formulated in the form of a painting, design or artwork the artist lives an endless love something that motivates him to create unique a distinctive work of art.

 

Art and creativity are linked to genius, which is the highest type of knowledge. The creative person is indignant and rejects life with its material and formal formulas and its false and fleeting superficialities.

 

A very brief form, the costumes process takes place after studying the topic and the text from all sides, and the designer has the freedom to choose and be creative, according to the designer's culture, his creative process of creation and his talent.

Purchase of fabrics is his responsibility to find solutions, as the house's budget was limited and I had to balance to find the best solution.. And that process was easy because there were cars at the fashion house to buy with their drivers that they were waiting to be asked to go shopping for materials or fabrics. 

 

The design process takes place after seeing the manager who ((she has nothing to do with design... and cannot even draw a straight line)), she is an administrative person who enjoys and takes possession of the gains of designs and the fame of work and being proud of what I have done with her family in front of the presidential office as if it belongs to her, as she is one of a class of the ruling party in the country.

 

A designer of costume is who innovates, thinks, plans, and changes designs more than once, sometimes destroying the basic structure of the work and reconstructing it convincingly for him.

The designer undertakes the process of buying fabrics and materials used in the manufacture of accessories , combining ideas, creating strange marriages in the fabric and colors, which come out to the recipient in a stunning way and in a way that raises a lot of curiosity and questions. For the craftsman or the administrator, as it needs to be convinced and an explanation of the method of implementation and this is the most difficult process, as it is sometimes necessary to change the method of transmitting the information in a second way to reach the craftsman or the administrator ... and sometimes this does not work, so it is required to make an imamate model to walk on the way you work and the way you think about the design. Even the color and quality of the thread is not worked out if it is not prepared by the designer.

This takes place as part of Manikin's ongoing work and repeated experimentation on models' bodies.

 

I've been prevented from traveling. And even during the presentation of shows, introducing yourself as the designer of the show was forbidden.

I had to go to the fashion house between lectures with the help of my drivers the employees in the fashion house.

 

That was a point of contention between me and the manager, she said to me: I will give you a higher salary, and you will get everything that a graduate dreams of, and you are exempt from compulsory military service, you do not need a university degree, your talent is greater than that certificate… and you are still young in age and in front of you a lot, but I refused that more than once and we were in an argument every time I failed to attend an appointment with the textile laboratories directors or in a task assigned by an official party on the specified date.

 

The college recorded me a year of failure because I was not enough in the lectures, and sometimes I was late. I used to go with the suitcases to the college and accompanied the rollers and fabrics sometimes due to insufficient time. My first year was considered a failing year despite the college’s yet knowledge that I work in a major in art that was still non-existent and was not established in the College of Fine Arts, as there was no fashion design department .. and it was still incomprehensible to most of people.

 

At that time, I became aware that I work in a place I love because I can create my thoughts and my rights are reserved as an artist where no one dares to say this is belong to me or this is my artwork as it happens today and everyone says this is mine, but at the same time I am restricted and deprived of the freedom to make my personal decisions! Like studying, traveling, or even talking to a media.

 

It is also strictly forbidden for me to photograph any of my works, or even to speak to the press as the designer, and it is not possible to deliver to you any official letter proving the ownership of your works or your rights as a designer or photographing the works after completion.

She agreed with the government official television cameraman to hand over the recording to the manager personally, not to anyone eles .. This was before mobile technology entered Iraq, before the fall of Baghdad 2003.


This applies to everyone, except that some did not accept the absence of their names at work or their exploitation, there was always a big quarrel between them in the hotels after the end of work, as happened with the "dramatic dance" choreograph designer, the expatriate director Talaat Al-Samawi, who quarrel with the manager fashion house and screamed in the corridors of the hotel. In the city of (Caracas) after his artistic efforts ended up in her pocket, and as usual in her name, which was where she took her place in the country as a shield that would allow her to obtain the efforts of artists with ease and with bravado!


This also happened with the choreographer Dikra, who in turn also could not allow her work to be attributed to the manager! And they ended up fighting and screaming more than once.

 

Days and years passed, and I accomplished and did a lot of private works, some of which are mentioned in official letter, I was with that manager for years and she used to use me to find solutions, ideas, designs, coloring and production every day and put me in the fronts of the problems to be solved!


The uniform of the rulers of Iraqi government, the guards of the building of the unknown soldier and other works and designs belonging to the official Iraqi government of the country before the fall of Baghdad! There are so many works that I don't even remember!

 

Meanwhile, the manager calls me from her Villa to make sure everything is okay with me, and that I will hand over my work at the required time.

For me, all of it was just a work to be done. and my rights are reserved and acknowledged and in my name, no one thought come after her thousand thief and thief!

I never thought that I would stand in such a situation to uncover facts!

Those actions were the link between the administration and the office of the presidency .. she would go crazy if she was late in submitting one of the designs required to the state .. So is there any reward for good other than good? In the end, that manager hides all the facts, and she even claims to design that costumes and hide my name!! on the TV!

 








 


The official uniform of the judges of the Ministry of Justice and Local Government for the official government of the country before the fall of Baghdad in 2003 






The historical show, the second night in the thousand, is the production of major suits with common old suits the work on new costumes, new costumes with sculptural shapes! These are the actions that it became clear later that she had smuggled her with her to Washington. 

it has been worked on it for more than two years from 2000 until 2002, ((main))

Work was introduced in 2002.09.22 On the Babylonian Theater at the International Babylon Festival ... and other special events for officials' families and outside Iraq.

 


After the fall of Baghdad in 2003, these costumes disappeared, and it was not known who took those outfits during that period and it was said that they were stolen.

Some craftsmen called me and told me that some people entered my office and started taking my patterns and sketchs designs in my office and makes them as rolls of paper to make torches for fire in order to be able to light their way by stealing, because of the power outages during the war and the invaded 2003.



to be continued ...